- 9-mo-old male presents for evaluation. He was diagnosed with anorectal malformation without fistula and underwent a colostomy at birth.
- Family sent a photo of the colostomy and of the perineum. Purulent secretions were visible and draining from the perineum. The family cleansed the perineum and then took a photo of the anatomy to send to the physician.
- Term fetus in a Latin American country has a prenatal ultrasound that identifies an abdominal cystic mass.
- Cystic abdominal mass was first identified on the 16-wk ultrasound and has been consistently growing.
- Medical team was concerned about fetal peritonitis or lymphatic malformation based on the large size of this mass.