THP Brazil Thrombosis Webinars
- 16 anos
- Dor pleurítica há 11 dias
- Piora progressiva
- Emergência (adulto)
- TEP lobar inferior D
- Exame físico normal
- Transferência p/ investigação
- 3-year-old female patient, born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil
- Previously healthy
- Admitted to E.R. with a 2-d history of fever and vomiting
- Right Otitis Media diagnosed in another service, treated with azithromycin.
- Developed with worsening of symptoms and bilateral convergent strabismus, more accentuated to the right
- 14-year-old, male, born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Previously healthy.
- Admitted to E.R. with left vision loss and altered level of consciousness.
- Recurrent episodes of headaches during the past 30 days, blurred vision, and poor balance.