Browse THP Patient Cases
- 9-mo-old male presents for evaluation. He was diagnosed with anorectal malformation without fistula and underwent a colostomy at birth.
- Family sent a photo of the colostomy and of the perineum. Purulent secretions were visible and draining from the perineum. The family cleansed the perineum and then took a photo of the anatomy to send to the physician.
- 4-yr-old male patient originally presented for evaluation on day of life 15 due to abdominal distention, vomiting, and suppository dependence.
- On initial presentation, he was admitted to the hospital.
- Abdominal radiographs showed severe bowel dilation.