- Newborn male presents with recto-perineal fistula.
- This is a tiny recto-perineal fistula, which would not be able to be dilated.
- Cross table lateral film shows a short distance to the anal impression.
- Radiograph at the outside hospital showed significant colonic dilation.
- 16-yr-old patient presents to the emergency department 5 d after a bike accident where he suffered an anorectal trauma.
- On physical exam, he had skin and the anoderm on the right side with damage of the anal canal with skin and fat tissue necrosis.
- 10-yr-old female patient presents for evaluation.
- Her history included that he presented with a right colon perforation at 7 wk of age.
- She underwent partial colon resection and ileostomy.
- Incorrectly diagnosed with Hirschsprung disease.