The Hendren Project sponsored a webinar on Questions in Hypospadias Treatment that focused on questions regarding the use of preoperative testosterone and better ways to characterize the hypospadias phenotype. Four patient cases were presented followed by discussions of treatments relevant to the questions raised in the presentations.
Mark Zaontz, M.D.; Chris Long, M.D.; and Antonio Macedo, M.D., moderated the discussions.
View the Video
Patient case descriptions provide the following:
- Summary details of the diagnoses
- Overview of treatments performed
- Illustrations, photographs, or videos showing the condition and treatment
- Summary of treatment outcome
- Important takeaways
- Description of the challenges involved and set of questions for the moderators and attendees to discuss
This THP Webinar was presented on 15 March 2018.