- Newborn male presents with recto-perineal fistula.
- This is a tiny recto-perineal fistula, which would not be able to be dilated.
- Cross table lateral film shows a short distance to the anal impression.
- Radiograph at the outside hospital showed significant colonic dilation.
- 6yo F who presented in first year of life with right lateral leg staining
- Imaging at 2 yr of age demonstrated marginal vein
- Patient progressed to syncopal episodes while wearing compression, likely due to large size of marginal vein