- 6yo F who presented in first year of life with right lateral leg staining
- Imaging at 2 yr of age demonstrated marginal vein
- Patient progressed to syncopal episodes while wearing compression, likely due to large size of marginal vein
- 35yo F presents to CHCO VAC 11/2018
- Purple stain to right lateral thigh, RLE overgrowth, blebbing to foot, right buttock, groin
- Evaluated at multiple facilities throughout lifetime and received multiple diagnoses
- Has undergone several surgical excisions of bothersome “hemangiomas”
- 3-year-old female patient, born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil
- Previously healthy
- Admitted to E.R. with a 2-d history of fever and vomiting
- Right Otitis Media diagnosed in another service, treated with azithromycin.
- Developed with worsening of symptoms and bilateral convergent strabismus, more accentuated to the right
- 14-year-old, male, born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Previously healthy.
- Admitted to E.R. with left vision loss and altered level of consciousness.
- Recurrent episodes of headaches during the past 30 days, blurred vision, and poor balance.