Exstrophy, Part 3: Long-term Voiding Potential and Sexual Outcomes presents a series of patient case presentations, discussions, and background information that answer the following questions:
- Can Repaired Bladder Exstrophy Patients Void Long-term?
- How Does Sexual Function Compare in Delayed Versus Reconstructed Exstrophy?
The webinar format encourages an interactive exchange between a global virtual audience and the Moderators as they address fundamentals of basic techniques and strategies in managing complications in minimally invasive surgery in pediatrics. This format also facilitates an educational exchange between the moderators and those who were unable to attend the live event and for those interested in learning about the important issues presented here.
Summary Slides & Takeaways
- Understand the potential benefits and risks of repaired bladder exstrophy
- Understand the effects of bladder exstrophy repair on sexual function
- Understand the effects of delayed versus reconstructed exstrophy on sexual function
Long-term Bladder Exstrophy Voiding Potential and Sexual Function Outcomes
Bladder Exstrophy in the School Age Child
View an Interactive Version of the Presentations
View the Entire Presentation Below
This THP Webinar was held on 5 December 2018.